- 2 big in size Beetroots
For the Filling
- 1/3 cup of shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup of shredded zucchini
- 1/3 cup of shredded cabbage
- 5-6 soft baby asparagus
- ¼ cup of Mung bean sprouts
- ¼ cup of Lentils sprouts
For the Pumpkin Sauce
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 young coconut flesh
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ cup soaked pumpkin seeds
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp finely chopped white onion
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- ½ tsp black sesame
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- Water as needed
How to Make It
- Slice the beet-root into thin layers with a potato slicer.
- Marinate the slices for 2 hours minimum with minced garlic, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar. For the Filling
- Shred the vegetables with a mandoline.
- Into a bowl marinate them with 1 tbsp tamari, minced garlic, olive oil, lemon and salt. For the Pumpkin Sauce
- Put all the ingredients into the blender except the dill and the sesame seeds.
- Blend while you add water if needed until it becomes creamy. Refrigerate afterwards.
- Fill the sliced Beetroots with the vegetables and roll.
- Garnish with the pumpkin sauce on top, fresh dill and black sesame seeds.