- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets (6 cups)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Kosher salt and black pepper
How to Make It
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring often, until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes; transfer to a plate.
- Cook the broccoli and tomatoes in the bacon drippings, tossing often, until the broccoli is tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the bacon.