- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta (6 oz)
- 1 package (12 oz) bacon, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes (2 to 3 large)
- 4 cups lightly packed torn leaf lettuce
How to Make It
- In small bowl,l stir dressing ingredients until blended.
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 5 to 8 minutes, stirring often, until crisp; drain on paper towels. Set aside ¼ cup bacon for garnish.
- In large bowl, stir tomatoes, dressing and remaining bacon. Stir in pasta. Place lettuce in large shallow bowl. Spoon salad over lettuce; sprinkle with reserved bacon.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.