I’m a self-confessed caffeine junkie. I made this milkshake on a whim one day to switch up my morning cup of Joe. It is worlds tastier than I ever expected! Simply made from a couple frozen bananas, instant coffee, a touch of cocoa, and milk I can feel good about drinking it too. The frozen banana chunks are key to its thick and creamy texture. I always keep a bunch of bananas on the counter and once they’re turning brown, I chop them up and freeze them for my morning milkshakes.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- 3 bananas, peeled, sliced into chunks, and frozen
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup (120 ml) milk, plus extra (optional)
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender, in the order listed, and blend on high until combined. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed. Add more milk to thin, if desired. Enjoy immediately.