Mayonnaise, garlic, and adobo sauce create a spicy, smoky spread well suited for these satisfying steak wraps. To warm the tortillas, stack them together, and cover with a few layers of damp paper towels; then microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until the tortillas are soft and pliable.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 pound lean boneless sirloin steak (¾ inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 6 (7-inch) flour tortillas (such as Mission Carb Balance)
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 cup (3 x ¼-inch) julienne-cut red bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- Kickin’ Chipotle Spread
- Prepare grill.
- Sprinkle both sides of steak with black pepper. Place steak on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 3 minutes before slicing.
- While steak cooks, top tortillas evenly with salad greens and bell pepper. Top with steak slices; drizzle Kickin’ Chipotle Spread evenly over steak.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.