- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup gluten-free steel cut oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ cup fresh blueberries; reserve a few for garnish
- ½ cup sliced apricot
- ½ banana, sliced, for garnish
How to Make It
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan; add the steel cut oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, ginger, blueberries, and apricot slices. Reduce heat.
- Simmer 5 to 8 minutes to desired consistency, stirring frequently.
- Garnish with sliced banana and berries.