- Yield: 1 Serving
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- ⅓ to ½ cup (35 to 50 g) frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Pinch of ground cardamom
How to Make It
- Combine the chia seeds and coconut milk in a bowl. Chill in the fridge, covered, for at least 1 hour, until gelled; overnight is best.
- Pour the chia-coconut gel into a food processor. Add the blueberries, lemon juice, maple syrup, and cardamom, and blend on the highest setting until smooth. Serve immediately.