- Yield: 2 to 4 Servings
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Hostess Shortcakes, scooped (keep dough lids)
- 4 tablespoons farmers’ cheese, divided
- Milk chocolate whipped frosting, to cover tops, approximately 1 cup
- Powdered sugar, for decoration
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 250°F, or simply use the “warm” setting on your oven.
- Prepare instant vanilla pudding according to instructions on box. Add 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract during preparation.
- Place 1 tablespoon farmers’ cheese in each shortcake. Bake for 3 minutes. With the back of a spoon, press cheese into cake. Let cool.
- Fill each shortcake with 1⁄8 cup vanilla pudding. Cover with shortcake lids and milk chocolate whipped frosting.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve warm.