- Yield: 1 Servings
- ¼ cup mascarpone cheese
- 5–6 chocolate discs, melted, divided
- 2–4 tablespoons melted sweet butter, for grilling
- 2 slices brioche bread, hand-cut
- 2–3 graham crackers, broken into small–medium pieces
- 4–5 fresh strawberries, sliced
How to Make It
- In a bowl, mix mascarpone and ½ of the melted chocolate.
- Brush 2–4 tablespoons melted butter on the outside of the 2 slices of bread. In a sauté pan, brown outside of bread over medium heat for 1–2 minutes. Set on serving dish. Spread chocolate mascarpone on bread, followed by broken graham crackers, sliced strawberries, and ½ of remaining drizzled chocolate. Close sandwich with other piece of challah, cooked side up.
- Drizzle remaining melted chocolate over top of sandwich. Serve at room temperature.