- Yield: 4 Servings
- ¼ cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 zucchini
- 1¼ pounds ground chuck (85 percent lean or less)
- Canola oil, for the grill
- 4 brioche buns, split
- ¼ head radicchio
- 4 ounces ricotta salata or Feta, thinly sliced
How to Make It
- Combine the vinegar and sugar with the red pepper and 1 teaspoon salt. Cut the zucchini into ribbons with a vegetable peeler; add to the vinegar mixture and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Form the beef into four ¾-inch-thick patties; season with ½ teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Oil the grill rack and grill, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Form sandwiches with the buns, radicchio, burgers, ricotta salata, and pickled zucchini.