- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1½ pounds ground turkey
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- ½ medium onion, grated
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons whole milk
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1½ pounds new potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- ¼ cup (½ stick) unsalted butter
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
How to Make It
- Combine the turkey, bread crumbs, egg, onion, and 2 tablespoons each of the milk and ketchup; season with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Form into a loaf on a rimmed baking sheet and top with the remaining ¼ cup of ketchup. Bake at 450°F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Boil the potatoes with 1 teaspoon salt in enough water to cover. Reduce heat and simmer until tender, 20 to 25 minutes; drain. Mash with the butter, the remaining ½ cup milk, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Boil the green beans with 1 tablespoon salt until just tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Rinse to cool; drain. Serve with the meat loaf and potatoes.