- Yield: 6 (8-inch) round waffles
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups buttermilk, plus more if needed
- 1-½ cups finely chopped peaches
How to Make It
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar. In another medium bowl, beat together the eggs, butter, and milk; then add to dry mixture. Fold in the peaches and let batter rest for 10 minutes.
- Spray the waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray. Ladle batter onto the iron. Close top and cook until the waffle is golden brown on both sides. Remove and serve immediately; or keep warm in a 250-degree oven.