- base of your choice
- 59 g (2 oz) pack Angel Delight butterscotch dessert mix (butterscotch instant pudding mix)
- 295 g (9 oz) full-fat cream cheese
- 150 ml (5 fl oz) whole milk
- 50 g (2 oz) sour cream
- 300 g (10½ oz) canned or bottled caramel sauce
How to Make It
- Mix the butterscotch powder, cream cheese, milk, cream and half of the caramel sauce in the cup of your blender until you have a thick, smooth mixture.
- Dot your chosen base with a few spoonfuls of the remaining caramel sauce and pour half of the cheesecake mix onto the base.
- Add more spoonfuls of caramel, fill the tin with the rest of the cheesecake mix and use the last of the caramel to dot the top of the cheesecake. Using a spatula or spoon, make several swirls through the mix to create a caramel ripple, smooth the top and put in the fridge to chill and set for at least 2 hours.