- Yield: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 2-lb pork shoulder roast
- 1½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 tsp cumin
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 cups gluten-free, low-sodium chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
How to Make It
- Place pork shoulder roast in crock.
- Mix together the salt, pepper, cumin, garlic, and oregano. Rub it onto the pork roast.
- Place the bay leaves around the pork roast, then pour in the chicken stock around the roast, being careful not to wash off the spices.
- Cover and cook on Low for 10–12 hours.
- Remove the roast with a slotted spoon, as well as the bay leaves. Shred the pork between 2 forks, then replace the shredded pork in the crock and stir.
- Add the lime juice and lime zest to the crock and stir.
- Serve on warmed white corn tortillas.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.