- Yield: 8 to 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 3–4-lb pork loin, roast or shoulder
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup plus 1 Tbsp prepared mustard
- ¼ cup plus 1 Tbsp. gluten-free
- Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
How to Make It
- Trim fat from pork. Place in the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients together. Spoon over meat.
- Cover and cook on High 5 hours, or Low 8 hours, or until meat is tender but not dry.
- Slice, or break meat apart, and serve drizzled with the cooking juices. If you use the meat for sandwiches, you’ll have enough for 8–12 sandwiches.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.