A classic combination cauliflower and bacon are just made for each other.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon ghee or butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 5 slices of streaky bacon, chopped
- 1 large cauliflower, chopped into large florets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock paste or 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 teaspoon tamari or coconut aminos
How to Make It
- Press the Sauté button on the multi-cooker. Add the ghee or butter to the pot. When melted, add the onions and bacon. Cook for about 4 minutes, stirring regularly, then add the cauliflower, stock paste or cube, tamari or coconut aminos and 800 ml/3⅓ cups water.
- Secure the lid in place and set to Manual or High Pressure for 6 minutes. At the end of cooking, use the QPR method, then process using a stick blender or a food processor, reheat and serve.