- Yield: 1 Serving
- 4 baking potatoes, cut into ½ inch slices
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped green onions
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Brush both side of potato slices with butter, then place them on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in the preheated 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) oven for about 33-40 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once.
- When potatoes are ready, top with bacon, cheese, green onion, then continue baking until the cheese has melted.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.