- Yield: 1 Serving
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl cream butter and cheese. Stir in flour and salt, then mix well. On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out to ½ inch in thickness. Cut into 2 inch strips and sprinkle with ground red pepper. Then place strips on prepared cookie sheet 1½ inches apart.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 11-15 minutes, or until crisp.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.