- Yield: 1 Serving
- ½ cup butter1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 4 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (1 pound) loaf processed cheese food, cubed
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup water
How to Make It
- In a stockpot, melt butter over medium heat. Cook onion in butter until softened. Then stir in broccoli, and cover with chicken broth. Simmer until broccoli is tender, for about 11-15 minutes.
- Reduce heat, and stir in cheese cubes until melted. Then mix in milk and garlic powder.
- In a bowl, stir cornstarch into water until dissolved. Stir into soup and cook, stirring frequently, until thick.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.