- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
- 18 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- container (15 oz) whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups frozen cut-leaf spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 jar (26 oz) tomato pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cool water; drain.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix ricotta cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, spinach and chicken.
- Spread 1 cup of the pasta sauce in bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Spoon about 2 tablespoons ricotta mixture into each pasta shell. Arrange shells, filled side up, on sauce in baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce over stuffed shells.
- Cover dish with foil; bake 30 minutes. Sprinkle with Italian cheese blend. Bake uncovered 5 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.