- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 6 (6-inch) corn tortillas, cut into ½-inch strips
- ¾ cup olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, torn
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 4 radishes, sliced
- ¼ cup of your favorite vinaigrette
How to Make It
- Fry the tortilla strips in ½ inch of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, 3 to 4 minutes; drain and season with ½ teaspoon salt.
- Toss together the lettuce, chicken, carrot, radishes, and vinaigrette. Top with the tortilla strips.