- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 8 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups grated Cheddar (12 ounces)
- 4 large eggs, fried
- Salsa verde, sliced scallions, and hot sauce, for serving
How to Make It
- Brush the tortillas on one side with the oil. Dividing evenly, form sandwiches with the tortillas (oiled-sides out) and the Cheddar.
- Broil the sandwiches, in batches, on 2 foil-lined rimmed baking sheets until the tortillas are crisp and the cheese melts, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Top with the eggs, salsa verde, scallions, and hot sauce.