- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1½ pounds total)
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 (0.7-ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (10¾-ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ of an 8-ounce tub cream cheese with chives and onion
- Snipped fresh chives (optional)
How to Make It
- Place chicken in a 3½ or 4 quart slow cooker. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the dry Italian salad dressing mix. Add mushroom soup, wine, and cream cheese, stirring until combined. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours. Serve chicken with sauce. If desired, sprinkle with fresh chives.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.