- Yield: 8 Servings
- Total Time: 3 Hours
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 9-inch Basic Flaky Piecrust, parbaked
- Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting
How to Make It
- Steam the potatoes until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. In a food processor, puree potatoes with the heavy cream, granulated sugar, butter, eggs, cinnamon, and salt until smooth.
- Pour into the piecrust and bake at 350°F until the center is set but still slightly wobbly, 40 to 50 minutes. Let cool completely, at least 1 hour. Dust with confectioners’ sugar before serving.