- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 2½ cups whole milk
- 1½ cups old fashioned (rolled) oats
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 ripe bananas, diced
- 6 tbsp undenatured whey protein
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, mix together the milk, oats, hemp seeds, bananas, whey protein, and cacao powder until well combined.
- Divide the oat mixture evenly among 6 small jars or airtight containers. Refrigerate overnight before eating.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.