- 12 lb. Unsalted Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 3 cup Erythritol
- 12 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 12 tsp. Salt
How to Make It
- 1. Bring all ingredients to room temperature. When ready, preheat oven to 325F.
- 2. Slowly mix the egg yolks, eggs, and vanilla. You only want to break the egg yolks, you don't want to incorporate any air.
- 3. Beat the soft butter on high, gradually adding the erythritol. This should take about 4-5 minutes, turning the butter almost white in color.
- 4. Turn the mixer to the lowest speed and slowly add the egg mixture and salt to the butter.
- 5. Sift half the almond flour into the batter and fold it in. Do the same with the second half.
- 6. Cut some baking or parchment paper to cover the inside of a 9x4 bread pan.
- 7. Butter the bread pan and add the baking or
- parchment paper.
- 8. Bake for 60 minutes until it is golden brown and tester comes out clean. After 10 minutes, remove the cake from loaf pan.
- 9. Wrap in plastic wrap and store at room temperature for at least 24 hours.
Calories from Fat: