This is a flavorsome meal prepared with the squash, chorizo and other ingredients to spice up the meal. Simply follow the outlined steps using the ingredients and enjoy this perfect breakfast.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Cooking Time: 10 Hours
- 1 lb chopped chorizo
- 12 whisked eggs
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cubed butternut squash
- 1 tsp ghee
How to Make It
- Using a pan, add chorizo, stir and cook for a few minutes over medium high heat.
- Add onion, stir, cook for a couple more minutes and take off heat.
- In a bowl, mix eggs with chorizo, onion, coconut milk and squash and whisk.
- Grease your slow cooker with the ghee, pour eggs and chorizo mix, cover and cook on Low for 10 hours.
- Slice chorizo casserole, divide between plates and serve for breakfast. Enjoy!