If you like peanut butter, chocolate, walnuts, or all of the above, then you’re in for a treat with this awesome combination. Just a scoop (or five) of our chubby chimp ice cream will give you an extra tasty boost on hot summer days. Pro tip: Always keep banana chunks in your freezer so you can make this recipe anytime in just a few minutes.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 3 frozen bananas, peeled and cut in chunks
- ¼ cup (40 g) peanut butter
- ¼ cup (40 g) chopped chocolate
- ¼ cup (25 g) chopped walnuts
- Add the frozen bananas in a food processor and pulse until creamy (this can take a while, don’t give up; scrape down the sides if necessary).
- Add in the peanut butter and pulse until it’s incorporated into the ice cream. I still like peanut butter bits in the ice cream, so I don’t pulse too much.
- Add in the chopped chocolate and walnuts and pulse to combine everything.
- Scoop the chubby chip ice cream into bowls and enjoy!