- Yield: 4 to 5 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 1½ lbs cubed beef stew meat, or venison
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 or 2 8-oz cans low-sodium tomato sauce, depending upon how thick or thin you prefer chili to be
- 1½–3 tsp chili powder, depending upon your taste preference
- 16-oz can low-sodium kidney beans, drained
How to Make It
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker. Mix well.
- Cover and cook on High 4–5 hours, or until the meat is tender but not overcooked.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.