- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- 1.3 kg butternut squash, peeled, seeds removed, and cut into 4 cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons solid cooking fat, melted
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the butternut squash in a large bowl and combine with the cooking fat, cinnamon, ginger and salt, stirring to coat evenly.
- Place in a baking dish and cook for 1 hour, or until completely tender, making sure to stir every 20 minutes or so. Serve warm.