- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons solid cooking fat
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped into 2.5 cm pieces
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos (optional)
How to Make It
- Heat the fat in a wok or large frying pan on medium heat.
- When the fat has melted and the pan is hot, add the cauliflower and sprinkle with the turmeric, ginger and salt, stirring to combine. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the cauliflower is just tender, stirring a couple of times.
- Add the coconut aminos and cook for another minute.