- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 each small collard green leaves, stems removed
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 each large cucumber
- 1/8 each small onion
- 2 each large sprigs of dill
- ½ cup filtered water
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ ice - 1 cup or filtered water
How to Make It
- Place all of the ingredients, in a high powered blender.
- Start on low, and then increase the speed to high. Blend until frothy, and then serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.