- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 box (10 oz) couscous
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 medium carrots, finely chopped (1½ cups)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped (1 cup)
- ½ cup chopped fresh chives
- ½ cup olive or vegetable oil
- 0.33 cup lemon juice
- 0.66 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1½ teaspoons salt
How to Make It
- Cook couscous as directed on box.
- In large bowl, mix chicken, carrots, bell pepper and chives. Add cooked couscous; fluff with fork until well mixed. Cool slightly.
- In tightly covered container, shake dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.