- Yield: 6 Servings
- ¼ Cup Peanut Butter
- ¼ Cup Almond Butter
- 3 Oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp. Erythritol
- ¼ Cup Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 10 Drops Stevia
How to Make It
- Have 3 bowls ready. Divide the cream cheese, peanut and almond butter, and coconut oil between the 3 bowls.
- Add Stevia and cocoa powder to the coconut oil and mix well.
- Add erythritol to the cream cheese and mix well until smooth.
- Mix the almond butter and peanut butter together into a smooth paste.
- In a silicone mold tray, equally divide the peanut butter mixture.
- On top of the peanut butter, equally distribute the cream cheese mixture.
- On top of the cream cheese, layer the coconut oil and cocoa mixture. .
- Put in the freezer overnight, then pop out of the mold