- ½ white onion
- 2 salad tomatoes
- 2 zucchini
- 6 eggs
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
- Thinly slice the onion. Thinly slice the tomatoes, and remove the seeds.
- Dredge the tomato slices in flour and pan-fry in a skillet with a little bit of oil, turning once, until golden. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Warm another 6 tablespoons of olive oil in the same skillet. Add the zucchini and the onion, season with salt and pepper, and cook over high heat until the vegetables start to brown.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and a drizzle of water or milk. Add the zucchini and onion mixture.
- Arrange the fried tomatoes in the skillet, and pour the egg mixture over them. Cook until the egg sets, and flip to cook on the other side.