- Yield: 10 Servings
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup (3 oz) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp Old Bay seasoning
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 lb fresh lump crabmeat, drained
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cream cheese, ¼ cup Cheddar, sour cream, and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in breadcrumbs and next 6 ingredients. Fold in crabmeat.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden.