- Yield: 6 Servings
- 2 cups silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill; reserve some for garnish
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup chives
How to Make It
- Place the tofu, parsley, mustard, vinegar, dill, salt, pepper and half the chives in a food processor or blender and purée until smooth.
- Place in a serving dish and garnish with dill.
- Serve chilled with raw vegetables; we love sliced celery, raw fennel and bok choy stems! Also, try this with lightly steamed asparagus.