- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ½ small head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets, split lengthwise
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1½ cups panko bread crumbs
- 1¾ cups canola oil, plus more if needed
- ½ cup ketchup
How to Make It
- Whisk together the sour cream, vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Toss with the cabbage and carrots.
- Season the tilapia with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Dredge in the flour, dip in the eggs, then coat with the bread crumbs. Fry in the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve with the coleslaw and ketchup.