- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 6 cups arugula, thick stems removed (about 8 ounces)
- 2 heads endive, sliced
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
How to Make It
- Season the tilapia with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook in 2 tablespoons of the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Let cool; break into pieces.
- Whisk the lime juice, mustard, honey, the remaining oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add the arugula, endive, apple, and almonds and toss. Top with the tilapia.