- Yield: 2 Servings
- 125 grams cashews
- 2 Tab hemp protein powder
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- 6 medjool dates, pitts removed soaked
- 2 Tbsp Goji berries
- 1 Tbsp Almond butter
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 25 grams organic desiccated coconut
How to Make It
- Place cashews and vanilla into a food processor. Process on high until cashews are smooth and creamy like a paste.
- Add remaining ingredients except for the desiccated coconut and process on high until everything is well combined, and forms a soft dough.
- Spread desiccated coconut out on a plate.
- Roll chocolate/date mixture into balls and roll in desiccated coconut until evenly covered.
- Place in fridge to harden for at least an hour.