- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 Cup Rolled oats
- 2 Cup Water
- 2 Cup Plant based milk
- 2 Cups Frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp Hemp protein powder
- 1 Lg Mashed banana
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
How to Make It
- In a saucepan over low heat add the frozen blueberries, vanilla extract, mashed banana and lemon juice. Stir and mix well.
- Cook the berries for approximately 10 minutes or until berries are soft, stirring often and breaking down the berries with a spoon as you go. Ensure the temperature is not too hot as you do not want to burn the berries. Add a little water if you think the berries are drying out too much, they should be nice and juicy.
- In a separate saucepan place the oats, water and milk and over medium-low heat, cook for 10-15 minutes. Stir frequently, until the oats are tender and the mixture is thick (not too thick) and creamy (add a little more liquid if it becomes too thick).
- Once the oats are cooked stir through the blueberry and banana mixture until well combined.
- Serve topped with your favourite nuts and seeds and a few extra fresh blueberries.