- 1 Cucumber, peeled and sliced into 1 inch rounds
- 4 Oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 Slices Bacon
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Dill, plus 1 Tbsp. for garnish
- ½ tsp. Minced Garlic
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper
- Pinch Kosher Salt
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Zest of 1/4 Lemon
How to Make It
- Cook 2 slices of bacon until crisp. Set it aside on paper towels to drain.
- Peel the cucumber so that it has a zebra type pattern on it.
- Cut the cucumber into 1" slices. Scoop holes out of the center of each piece with a spoon.
- Mix together the cream cheese and spices.
- poon the mixture into the holes of the cucumber.
- Garnish with small pieces of bacon and extra dill.