- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 (6-ounce) containers fat-free blueberry yogurt
- 1½ tsp lemon juice
How to Make It
- Combine raspberries, yogurt, and lemon juice in a food processor and purée.
- Pour into 8 (2-ounce) ice pop molds. Cover molds with tops and insert wooden craft sticks. Freeze until completely frozen, 6 hours or up to 1 week.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.