- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup butter, room temperature
- ½ cup plain flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Extra sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Extra butter, for greasing
How to Make It
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 4.5 quart camp oven and set aside.
- Combine eggs, milk, flour, salt, vanilla and sugar in a bowl. Beat with a whisk until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared camp oven, cover and bake over a medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until pancake is light and puffed and has no liquid in the centre.
- Remove from heat, place small dollops of butter over top, sprinkle with extra sugar and lemon juice then serve.