- Yield: 10 to 14 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 5–6 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 14.5-oz can low-sodium petite diced tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 oz gluten-free red enchilada sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp basil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
How to Make It
- Place chicken in the crock.
- Add in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on Low for 5–6 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred it between two forks. Place the shredded chicken back in the crock and stir to mix in the juices.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.