- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ cup plain yogurt
How to Make It
- Combine first 3 ingredients in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low 6–8 hours, or until chicken is tender.
- Just before serving, remove chicken and shred with two forks.
- Add shredded chicken back into the slow cooker and stir in oregano and yogurt.
- Serve as a filling for pita bread.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.