- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- 2 lbs skinless chicken leg quarters
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp dill
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
How to Make It
- Place the chicken in the crock. Sprinkle with the onion and garlic.
- In a bowl, mix together the basil, dill, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle this evenly over the chicken.
- Pour in the water and apple cider vinegar around the chicken, being careful not to wash off the spices.
- Cover and cook on Low for 7–8 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.