- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 6 skinless chicken thighs
- ¾ cup gluten-free salsa, your choice of mild, medium, or hot
- ¼ cup chunky all-natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium, gluten-free soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp gingerroot, grated, optional
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped, optional
- 1 Tbsp dry-roasted peanuts, chopped, optional
How to Make It
- Put chicken in the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients together, except cilantro and chopped peanuts.
- Cover and cook on Low 8–9 hours, or until chicken is cooked through but not dry.
- Skim off any fat. Remove chicken to a platter and serve topped with sauce. Sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro, if you wish.
- Serve over cooked rice.