- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- ½ cup Egg Beaters
- ½ cup Key lime juice
- 1 (14-oz) can fat-free condensed milk
- 4 egg whites
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- ½ cup Splenda
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix Egg Beaters, Key lime juice, and fat-free condensed milk.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until peaks form.
- Slowly beat in Splenda until stiff but not dry to form the meringue.
- Fold ¼ of the meringue into pie filling.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Spread remaining meringue on top of the pie, extending to the edge of the shell.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool and chill well before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.