- Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
- 2 pounds beef round steak, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons Stone House Seasoning
- ½ medium onion, cut into long slices
- 4 or 5 medium plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into slices
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into slices
- 6 cups cooked long-grain rice, for serving
How to Make It
- Lightly spray the inside of a 6-quart slow cooker with oil and put the steak in the cooker. Add the Worcestershire sauce, flour, paprika, and seasoning mix and toss to coat. Add the onion, tomatoes, and green and red bell peppers.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. To serve, spoon the steak, vegetables, and juices over the prepared rice.